Forums - cannot find -lfastcv

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
cannot find -lfastcv
prometheus.jay@...
Posted: Sun, 2012-01-01 08:59

Hello,

Is there anyone also encountering this issue?

**** Build of configuration Default for project SplashScreen ****

make all
Host OS was auto-detected: windows
make[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/c/Development/Android/fastcv-android-1-0-3/samples/fastcorner'
Gdbserver      : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3] libs/armeabi/gdbserver
Gdbsetup       : libs/armeabi/gdb.setup
SharedLibrary  : libfastcvsample.so
C:/Development/Android/android-ndk-r7/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lfastcv
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libfastcvsample.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Development/Android/fastcv-android-1-0-3/samples/fastcorner'
make: *** [all] Error 2

• Up0
  • Down0
prometheus.jay@...
Posted: Mon, 2012-01-02 08:38

Dear All,

After trial and error for different configuration, I found the issue is occurred by creating Android project version to 2.3.3. Since I am using NDK-7 with API version of 5, 8, 9, and 14. I don't have API 10 for ndk-build. So that I downgrade the project version to 2.2 and it works to build and create apk file. The fastcorner sample is successfully running on my HTC Desire S (2.3.5).

Issue solved~

BEST,
Jay

• Up0
  • Down0
Olga_Kosyreva
Posted: Tue, 2012-04-17 10:18

Hi

I have almost the same problem :

**** Build of configuration Default for project FCVSampleFCorner ****

make all 

Host OS was auto-detected: windows

make[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/c/Development/Android/fastcv-android-1-0-4/samples/fastcorner'

Gdbserver      : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3] libs/armeabi/gdbserver

Gdbsetup       : libs/armeabi/gdb.setup

SharedLibrary  : libfastcvsample.so

C:/Development/Android/android-ndk-r7c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lfastcv

make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Development/Android/fastcv-android-1-0-4/samples/fastcorner'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libfastcvsample.so] Error 1

make: *** [all] Error 2

The solution you mention does not work for me.

I ve already tried to downgrade project to Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.3, 3.0, 4.0 and 4.0.3

Any ideas what else could help?

• Up0
  • Down0
Olga_Kosyreva
Posted: Wed, 2012-04-18 05:35

Thank you for your replay.

Actually you were right: I copied libfastcv.a but only for certain API versions. It turned out that I did not copy for API folder corresponded to my Android version

Now sample works fine

Thanks again

• Up0
  • Down0
gabeusse
Posted: Tue, 2012-10-09 08:33

Hello All,

I am actually trying to compile the fastcorner application while using linux, I have installed the latest SDK (r20), the latest NDK (r8b) and configured the project to use the 2.2 API (Version 8). The code compiles correctly and I am getting the following output:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host OS was auto-detected: linux
Invalid attribute name:
      android:versioncode
make[1]: Entering directory `/net/netscratch/eusse/sw/fastcv-android-1-1-0/samples/fastcorner'
Compile++ thumb  : fastcvsample <= FastCVSample.cpp
In file included from jni/FastCVSample.h:17:0,
                 from jni/FastCVSample.cpp:21:
/net/netscratch/eusse/sw/android-ndk-r8b/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/jni.h:592:13: note: the mangling of 'va_list' has changed in GCC 4.4
Compile++ thumb  : fastcvsample <= FPSCounter.cpp
Compile++ thumb  : fastcvsample <= CameraRendererRGB565GL2.cpp
Compile++ thumb  : fastcvsample <= CameraUtil.cpp
Compile++ thumb  : fastcvsample <= FastCVSampleRenderer.cpp
In file included from jni/FastCVSampleRenderer.h:17:0,
                 from jni/FastCVSampleRenderer.cpp:22:
/net/netscratch/eusse/sw/android-ndk-r8b/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/jni.h:592:13: note: the mangling of 'va_list' has changed in GCC 4.4
StaticLibrary  : libstdc++.a
SharedLibrary  : libfastcvsample.so
Install        : libfastcvsample.so => libs/armeabi/libfastcvsample.so
make[1]: Leaving directory `/net/netscratch/eusse/sw/fastcv-android-1-1-0/samples/fastcorner'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The issue I am facing is that the apk is not being generated, can this be due to an error related to the project, or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your responses!!!!

Juan

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Tue, 2012-10-09 12:16

Hi Juan,

Did you see any errors at your Eclipse?

You can check errors at the Problems tab.

You can also check errors at the Console tab, you might have more than one Console Window (by clicking the monitor icon on the right side of you Console tab), e.g. Android, CDT Global Build Console, CDT Build Console [com.qualcomm.fastcorner.Splashscreen], DDMS

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.