**** Build of configuration Default for project FastCVSample ****

make all 

Host OS was auto-detected: windows

make: cygpath: Command not found

make: cygpath: Command not found

make: /ndk-build: Command not found

make: *** [all] Error 127

Makefile:54: recipe for target `all' failed

I've tried all the tips mentioned on the site, added cygwin directory to the Path variable, added ANDROID_NDK_ROOT to enviroment in Eclipse, but I still can't get it to go. Am I missing something important? Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
Ali_Ansari
Posted: Thu, 2011-12-15 11:01

Can you please try by listing the cygwin bin directory (e.g. 'c:\cygwin\bin') as the first directory listed in the 'path' environment variable?

• Up0
  • Down0
Egor_Andreevici
Posted: Tue, 2011-12-20 12:29

Wow, this works! Thanks! Didn't know there is any difference in placing an item inside the Path..

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.