Forums - Error, /ndk-build: Command not found

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Error, /ndk-build: Command not found
diegogh1
Posted: Tue, 2012-12-18 12:26

Hi,

I encounter issues while building the sample provided.

21:13:45 **** Clean-only build of configuration Default for project SplashScreen ****

make clean 

Host OS was auto-detected: linux

make: /ndk-build: Command not found

make: *** [clean] Error 127

Im working with linux mint 13.

Any idea to fix it?

Thank you

• Up0
  • Down0
diegogh1
Posted: Wed, 2012-12-26 08:13

I think I've solved the problem by adding  android_ndk_root to eclipse environment variables but now I have another one.

17:03:17 **** Clean-only build of configuration Default for project SplashScreen ****

make clean 

Host OS was auto-detected: linux

Invalid attribute name: 

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/diego/Android/fastcv-android-1-1-1/samples/fastcorner'

android:versioncode

/home/diego/Android/android-ndk-r8c/build/core/add-application.mk:128: Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-9 is larger than android:minSdkVersion  in ./AndroidManifest.xml    

Invalid attribute name: 

android:versioncode

Clean: fastcvsample [armeabi]

Clean: stdc++ [armeabi]

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/diego/Android/fastcv-android-1-1-1/samples/fastcorner'

17:03:18 Build Finished (took 1s.228ms)

Thanks
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.