Forums - Snapdragon Profiler with Quest 3 and Unity URP

1 post / 0 new
Snapdragon Profiler with Quest 3 and Unity URP
peter.hanshaw
Posted: Fri, 2023-12-08 15:19

Hello! First post, let me know if I can improve the question and information. 

I've been trying to attach the Snapdragon profiler to my simple Unity app running on the Meta Quest 3- I am able to get system metrics like CPU / Memory / GPU stats etc but I am unable to take a snapshot (which is what I'd really love to do!)

Launching the app via Snapdragon Snapshot window leaves me with the warning "No eligible processes found", although the app does launch and run on the Quest hardware - so it's unable to hook into the process for some reason?  

Some details about the build:

Unity Version: 2022.3.14f1, using URP version 14.0.9

Using OpenGL ES 3.1 Graphics API 

Snapdragon Profiler Version: v2023.4.0.10032023

I've seen some examples online of Snapdragon successfully connecting to Unity Apps on other hardware, and there are a lot of moving parts here. Is Snapdragon Profiler compatible with the Quest 3 hardware? Any guidance on getting it running would be appreciated. Thanks! 

• Up1
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.