Forums - No DSP metrics on Samsung S23, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2

1 post / 0 new
No DSP metrics on Samsung S23, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
c.ilse
Posted: Mon, 2023-11-06 07:37
Hi,

I'm trying to check DSP utilization on a Samsung Galaxy S23 (equipped with an SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and running Android 13). However, Snapdragon Profiler doesn't display any DSP metrics. All other metrics, such as CPU, GPU, and thermal data, are functioning correctly.

I've tested this on two different S23 phones, and neither the real-time tab nor the trace analysis tab shows any DSP metrics for these devices.

For other phones, like the Poco F2 Pro, DSP metrics are visible.

Is there a way to access DSP metrics on a Samsung Galaxy S23, or are there plans to add support for it in Snapdragon Profiler in the future?

I'm using Snapdragon Profiler v2023.4.0.10032023 on Windows.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Chris

• Up1
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.