Forums - Snapdragon Profiler v2023.4 - Windows does not have a Security Certificate

1 post / 0 new
Snapdragon Profiler v2023.4 - Windows does not have a Security Certificate
sidspacetraveller
Posted: Sun, 2023-10-29 12:09
Hello, I recently tried installing Snapdragon Profiler v2023.4 for Windows. 
I noticed that the software was missing a security certifcate. Therefore, whenever I tried to install the profiler, Windows kept displaying a message saying: "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk."

Is there any reason why the Snapdragon Profiler software doesn't have a security certifcate? And is it safe to use?
Thanks
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.