Forums - Using Opengl to stream to the computer results in a yellow screen compared to Vulkan

1 post / 0 new
Using Opengl to stream to the computer results in a yellow screen compared to Vulkan
jiulinzhang
Posted: Thu, 2023-05-25 20:47

Hi,

When I use the Unity3D interface and use Opengl rendering for camera image display, the image will turn yellow when streaming to the screen, but this does not happen when using Vulkan, and it is normal to write a demo image using the Android interface. When using Opengl, the previewvideo_0 is used for preview, no relevant information was found online.I am sure my demo preview is also using preview_0 ,notpreviewvideo_0.By the why,I find that when I use unity3D for preview,it will use two output stream ,I don't know how this was done .Does anyone know how to analyze this situation?

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.