Forums - Snapdragon Profiler can't connect to SD865 dev board

1 post / 0 new
Snapdragon Profiler can't connect to SD865 dev board
staragilisproject
Posted: Thu, 2020-10-22 11:46

I'm working with a Snapdragon 865 developement board running Android 10. USB debugging is on. ADB recognizes the device no problem. I have ADB version 1.0.41. I have the ADB file location set in Snapdragon Profiler and the device shows up in the device list and it is says the drivers are installed. When I click connect the white circle just spins and then the connection times out. This was working before, but after we flashed an update to the OS it stopped connecting properly. What might be causing the issue?

SOLVED:

When in doubt, reinstall.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.