Forums - Unable to connect device in SnapdragonProfiler

1 post / 0 new
Unable to connect device in SnapdragonProfiler
mbuch
Posted: Sat, 2020-03-07 19:24

Hi,

Earlier today I managed to collect traces on my android device (Pixel 3) using the latest SnapdragonProfiler. Now whenever I try to connect i get below error. I tried increasing timeout, confirmed that "adb devices" correctly shows my device as online (and I was able to "adb shell" into it), and tried rebooting phone/restarting profiler. The phone is rooted. The troubleshooting page didn't suggest more other than posting here.

I: SDPCore: Scanning for devices...
I: SDPCore: Started Integrity_RTOS device scan
I: SDPCore: Started QNX device scan
I: SDPCore: Device added: 824X002UM 127.0.0.1
I: SDPCore: Device '824X002UM' discovered.
I: SDPCore: Device '824X002UM' ready.
I: SDPCore: Starting service: adb -s 824X002UM shell LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/local/tmp/SnapdragonProfiler /data/local/tmp/SnapdragonProfiler/sdpservice -clientIP 127.0.0.1 -cmdNetPort 6500
I: SDPCore: Listening for command net connections on port 6500...
I: SDPCore: Server socket 0x00000002 listening on tcp://0.0.0.0:6500
E: SDPCore: Device '824X002UM' connection failed: Timed out waiting for a connection from the target device. Please try connecting again. If the problem persists, try increasing the connection timeout in File->Settings->Device..
I: SDPCore: Server socket 0x00000002 closed on tcp://0.0.0.0:6500

• Up1
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.