Forums - How do i find out all available process in Data Sources panel

1 post / 0 new
How do i find out all available process in Data Sources panel
leequng
Posted: Tue, 2019-07-02 00:52

hi, QDN members,

i'm a tester, and focued on using Snapdragon Profiler to testing our product based on both Andorid 7.0 and Qualcomm APQ8096pro, however, i have no idea to find out all avaliable process in Date Source panel, and i also noticed that there a guide note indicated that Not all metrics are available for every process. i have a question that how to deal with it? or how to add new available process to Date Source panel?thank you in advance 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.