Forums - Building AOSP

1 post / 0 new
Building AOSP
zwayen.mohammed
Posted: Sun, 2024-03-24 15:16

Hello Dear All,

This could be repeated question, but I tried to search for this topics without any relevant resultes.

II have some knowladge in the AOSP and AAOSP domain 'mostly from my job' . Now I am trying to find better way to try things by myself.

I am planing to get one of the developmint kits for snapdrgon "if any available". and start building and cracking AOSP on it .

Could anyone help me to get the right choice at this level + where can I find the AOSP manifests for any Android comptaible QCOM SOC?

What chalanges should I expect on the road ?

Thank you

• Up1
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.