Forums - mm 6.0 support

1 post / 0 new
mm 6.0 support
moludo
Posted: Mon, 2015-11-23 04:44

hellow, im trying to compile with this tools, on 5.1 i can compile with  qualcom mllmv 3.6 , without problems, just adding some commits.

Now on 6.0 , i try the same way without lucky. Always have problems on Frameworks/rs .... y change the values on prebuilts/ndk to clang_minor__ >= 8, then start to compile.

but...on frameworks/rs..if i try with out commits modification... i have tis issue..with some libs...

prebuilts/clang/linux-x86/host/llvm-Snapdragon_LLVM_for_Android_3.7/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/../lib/clang/3.7.1/include
End of search list.
In file included from <built-in>:360:
In file included from <command line>:20:
./build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-arm/AndroidConfig.h:21:9: error: macro name is a reserved identifier [-Werror,-Wreserved-id-macro]
#define _ANDROID_CONFIG_H
        ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/FramebufferNativeWindow.o] Error 1
1 error generated.
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/GraphicBuffer.o] Error 1
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/GraphicBufferAllocator.o] Error 1
1 error generated.
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/Rect.o] Error 1
  GEN     /home/moludo/android/nap/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/Makefile
2 errors generated.
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/GraphicBufferMapper.o] Error 1
1 error generated.
make: *** [out/target/product/bacon/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libui_intermediates/Region.o] Error 1

If i add the commits(https://github.com/mustermaxmueller/android_frameworks_rs/commit/05e2a33...) i had to use on 5.1 and works... i have another errors , i think that its related qith the android api. Look...

frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:2529:5: error: function return value cannot have
      __fp16 type; did you forget * ?
    rsGetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, uint32_t x);
    ^
frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:2549:5: error: function return value cannot have
    rsGetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, uint32_t x, uint32_t y);
    ^
frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:2569:5: error: function return value cannot have
    rsGetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, uint32_t x, uint32_t y, uint32_t z);
    ^
frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:3299:47: error: parameters cannot have __fp16
      type; did you forget * ?
    rsSetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, half val, uint32_t x);
                                              ^
frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:3319:47: error: parameters cannot have __fp16
      type; did you forget * ?
    rsSetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, half val, uint32_t x, uint32_t y);
                                              ^
frameworks/rs/scriptc/rs_allocation_data.rsh:3339:47: error: parameters cannot have __fp16
      type; did you forget * ?
    rsSetElementAt_half(rs_allocation a, half val, uint32_t x, uint32_t y, uint32_t z);
                                              ^

Can you help  me???

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.