Forums - SNPE DSP runtime not working on the Thunder Com AI Kit

1 post / 0 new
SNPE DSP runtime not working on the Thunder Com AI Kit
aidev201091
Posted: Wed, 2024-07-03 21:36

When I run inference on Android device with DSP mode, I got this error:

The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.
error_code=1200; error_message=libstd error. Unable to load backend library libSnpeDspV65Stub.so; error_component=Dependent library; line_no=1362; thread_id=543904180648
error_code=1002; error_message=Layer parameter value is invalid. No backend could validate Op=Conv_3 Type=Conv2d error code=3110; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=138; thread_id=543904180648
/data/local/tmp/model/output_DSP/: 0 files pulled, 0 skipped.
Error parsing log: "Invalid or nonexistent file: ./output_Android/output_DSP/SNPEDiag_0.log
It seems that there is not libSnpeDspV65Stub.so. I am using SNPE snpe-v2.21.0.240401 and see that in the lib folder, there are v66, v68, v69, v73, v73. There is not hexagon with the version v65. What should I need to do? Do I need to use SNPE that supports hexagon v65. Thank you.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.