Forums - SNPE212 zdl::SNPE::SNPE reset() could not enter deep sleep mode in Android on QCM6490

1 post / 0 new
SNPE212 zdl::SNPE::SNPE reset() could not enter deep sleep mode in Android on QCM6490
qiyafei
Posted: Thu, 2024-06-20 08:12

Hello,

I am developing an Android APK on the Android 13 system based on the QCM6490, using the SNPE 2.12 SDK. I have initialized an instance of std::unique_ptr snpe through JNI programming at the C++ layer, and I have set its runtime list to (zdl::DlSystem::Runtime_t::DSP, zdl::DlSystem::Runtime_t::CPU). The quantized AI model runs on the cDSP, and everything is going smoothly.

However, when the system enters sleep mode, I set snpe.reset(), but the current remains high( aboud 20mA, without Runtime_t::DSP is 12mA). I suspect this may be due to the cDSP not being properly shut down or reset. Do you have any suggestions or solutions?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.