Forums - Downloading QTI Propietary Software

1 post / 0 new
Downloading QTI Propietary Software
peter16
Posted: Wed, 2024-06-19 16:50

Hi All,

TThere was no general forum topic to post this so apologies if its not the best fit for the NPSDK.

I'm building an ubuntu image for an RB5165 chipset, and follwoing the QRB5165.UBUN.2.0 RElease notes (doc# 80-42028-5 Rev A.)

When downloading the HLOS software it says to download the propietary component in section 1.2. It referecnes me to another document

#SP80-PK882-4 section 3.2.  That document asks me to download software for a  product SM8250_SDX55 from ChipCode portal. However that product is not available there for me. Can anyone suggest how to get this software or if I need configuration change or an alternate piece of code?

I've attached a screenshot of the relevant documents below

cheers

Peter

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.