Forums - dsp not receiving proper number of inputs

1 post / 0 new
dsp not receiving proper number of inputs
mons2us
Posted: Fri, 2024-03-22 05:30

Hi, community.

I'm trying to port a NN model following the repo https://github.com/quic/qidk/tree/master/Solutions/VisionSolution3-Image...

My NN model needs 2 inputs, say their names are y0 and y1.

Running the quantized .dlc model with snpe_bench successfully return timing of the model run.

When I tried to port the .dlc file with the app of the above repo,

Gpu targetted run succeed. Below is the result printed out for debugging reason,
and you can see the nNetwork.getInputTensorsNames() return y0 and y1.

# code
inputLayerNames = nNetwork.getInputTensorsNames();
outputLayerNames = nNetwork.getOutputTensorsNames();

# logs
Network built successfully.
inputLayerNames
[y0, y1]
outputLayerNames
[output]
input shape
{y1=[I@def9e1d, y0=[I@8a15892}

However with dsp-targetted run, I get logs like below;
# logs
Network built successfully.
inputLayerNames
[input]
outputLayerNames
[output]

Of course the model doesn't run where I can't reach 'y0' and 'y1' inputs and the app shuts down immediately.

Is there any possible reason the dsp-targetted run has above problem occurring?

I'm leaving the result printed out when executing snpe-dlc-info -i model_quantized.dlc  for you may need it.

Note: The supported runtimes column assumes a processor target of Snapdragon 855                                      
Key : A:AIP                                                                                                                                                       
      D:DSP                                                                                                                                                    
      G:GPU                                                                                                                                                   
      C:CPU                                                                                                                                                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
| Input Name | Dimensions  | Type   | Encoding Info                                                                                   |    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
| y1         | 1,224,224,3 | uFxp_8 | bitwidth 8, min 0.000000000000, max 0.997449457645, scale 0.003911566455, offset 0.000000000000 |
| y0         | 1,224,224,3 | uFxp_8 | bitwidth 8, min 0.000000000000, max 0.974563419819, scale 0.003821817227, offset 0.000000000000 |    
Total parameters: 4840945 (18 MB assuming single precision float)                                                                                                               
Total MACs per inference: 19200M (100%)
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.