Forums - The error when running inception_v3 on DSP.

1 post / 0 new
The error when running inception_v3 on DSP.
sungwon.son
Posted: Tue, 2024-02-20 23:26

-Environment  -> Ubunt20.04  snpe 2.19.0  python 3.8.10  SA8295P

https://docs.qualcomm.com/bundle/publicresource/topics/80-63442-2/tutori...

I tried running the example from the link on DSP, but encountered an error. It works well with the CPU.

I selected DSP Arch to hexagon-v66

What did I do wrong?

The execution result with the DSP option is as follows:

CS50-adb:/data/local/tmp/inception_v3 # snpe-net-run --container inception_v3_quantized.dlc --input_list target_raw_list.txt --use_dsp

The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.

error_code=2008; error_message= QnnBackend_DeviceCreate() failed; QNN_COMMON_ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_BINARIES: Loaded libraries are of incompatible versions; error_component=QNN; line_no=1917; thread_id=543287149816

error_code=1002; error_message=Layer parameter value is invalid. No backend could validate Op=InceptionV3/InceptionV3/Conv2d_1a_3x3/convolution Type=Conv2d error code=3110; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=138; thread_id=543287149816

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.