Forums - DSP check failed in android app

1 post / 0 new
DSP check failed in android app
kitche1985
Posted: Mon, 2024-02-19 02:38

Hi, I use SNPE 2.18 to invoke my dlc modle in android application, I have already convert my onnx model to dlc file, also quantize it.

The model can be run successful and run expected result by dsp in the example andriod project. But when I start to integrate to my project it has some issue on check runtime dsp.

I use below code to check runtime:

private List<NeuralNetwork.Runtime> getSupportedRuntimes(Application application,boolean mUnsignedPD) {
        final List<NeuralNetwork.Runtime> result = new LinkedList<>();

final SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder builder = new SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder(application);
//        SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder builder = new SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder(application)
//                .setDebugEnabled(false)
//                .setRuntimeOrder(NeuralNetwork.Runtime.DSP)
//                //.setModel()
//               // .setModel(mModel.file)
//                .setCpuFallbackEnabled(false)
//                //.setUseUserSuppliedBuffers(mTensorFormat != SupportedTensorFormat.FLOAT)
//                .setUnsignedPD(mUnsignedPD);
                //.setCpuFixedPointMode(mCpuMode == "FXP_8");
        NeuralNetwork.RuntimeCheckOption runtimeCheck = NeuralNetwork.RuntimeCheckOption.NORMAL_CHECK;
        if (mUnsignedPD){
            runtimeCheck = NeuralNetwork.RuntimeCheckOption.UNSIGNEDPD_CHECK;
        }
        builder.setRuntimeCheckOption(runtimeCheck);
        for (NeuralNetwork.Runtime runtime : NeuralNetwork.Runtime.values()) {
            if (builder.isRuntimeSupported(runtime)) {
                result.add(runtime);
            }
        }
        return result;
    }

I found some error log in logcat:

E  18:24:03.521406 [USER_ERROR:DNN_RUNTIME]  <E> Failed to retrieve skel build id: err: 10007

The example and my project are run on the same mobile RedMi K70 Pro. 

Could someone tell me the reason?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.