Forums - Compiling "Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK" for SA8295P

1 post / 0 new
Compiling "Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK" for SA8295P
kumar.kandasamy
Posted: Tue, 2023-12-19 02:46

Hello Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK Forum,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility and support for the Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK on the QNX platform, specifically QNX7.1 for the SA8295P QC chip.

1. QNX Support:

• Can you provide information on the current status and support for compiling the Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK for QNX, and specifically for QNX7.1?
  2. TensorFlow with Keras:

• I am interested in understanding if TensorFlow with Keras can run on top of the Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK when targeting the SA8295P QC chip.
    • Are there any considerations or modifications required for running TensorFlow with Keras on this platform?
  3. Make File:

• If applicable, could you please provide details or a sample Make file for compiling applications with the Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK on the QNX7.1 platform?

Any insights or guidance you can provide on these topics would be highly appreciated. I'm looking forward to leveraging the capabilities of the Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK for our QNX-based development.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Kumar Kandasamy

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.