Forums - Studeny

1 post / 0 new
Studeny
w835332003
Posted: Tue, 2023-10-03 06:45
SNPE inference outputs misaligned images.

I am working on a de-weatherization android app adopting a pix2pix model (similar to UNET). the app mainly uses the phone camera (one plus 7) to capture images, de-weatherize and display the result in the main interface. The deep learning inference interface adopts Qualcomm's SNPE framework. Currently, we encountered a problem that the output of the model to Bitmap is misaligned, as shown in the figure.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/zGhXu.jpg

To further analyze this issue, I took the input tensor and output it directly instead of inferring it.

return tensor;

After converting the input tensor to Bitmap, I found that the image is correct. Therefore, I'm guessing if the inference step is wrong. I used the Pytorch framework for training and the trained model was exported to the ONNX. I tested the model in pytorch framework and the model outputs the correct image. Then, model was then simplified by onnx-sim and converted to a dlc model by SNPE's conversion tool. I would like to ask what are the possible reasons for the occurrence of this misalignment. Thank you very much!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.