Forums - QnnBackend_DeviceCreate failed

1 post / 0 new
QnnBackend_DeviceCreate failed
cd896614
Posted: Wed, 2023-09-27 23:15

Hello,

I'm trying to run inception_v3 exmaple on my sm7325 DSP.

I used qpm to install the latest versions of SNPE, QNN and HexagonSDK, and followed all setup instructions on Ubuntu 20.04 host:

PY:
source /root/py36/bin/activate
QNN:
export QNN_SDK_ROOT=${QNN_SDK_ROOT}/opt/qcom/aistack/qnn/2.14.2.230905
source ${QNN_SDK_ROOT}/bin/envsetup.sh
HexagonSDK:
source /local/mnt/workspace/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.5.0.4/setup_sdk_env.source
SNPE:
export SNPE_ROOT=${SNPE_ROOT}/opt/qcom/aistack/snpe/2.14.2.230905
export ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=/root/android-ndk-r19c
export PATH=${ANDROID_NDK_ROOT}:${PATH}
${SNPE_ROOT}/bin/envcheck -n
${SNPE_ROOT}/bin/envcheck -c
source ${SNPE_ROOT}/bin/envsetup.sh

And i could get inception_v3.dlc and inception_v3_quantized.dlc according to the tutorial using
python3 $SNPE_ROOT/examples/Models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py -a ~/tmpdir -d
python3 $SNPE_ROOT/examples/Models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py -a ~/tmpdir -d -r dsp -l sm8350 (same V68 arch as my sm7325)

On the target side, the sm7325 is of ARMv8-A arch and has Hexagon™ 770 Processor (V68) with Android OS.
I adb pushed  aarch64-android lib && bin and hexagon-v68/unsigned/*.so to the target and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH, ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH correctly.
The inception_v3.dlc works fine on cpu and gpu, but the inception_v3_quantized.dlc doesn't work on DSP:
# snpe-net-run --container inception_v3_quantized.dlc --input_list target_raw_list.txt --use_dsp (with or w/o --platform_options unsignedPD:ON)
OUTPUT:
PlatformOptions (unsignedPD:ON) set successful config option is valid
The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.
error_code=1200; error_message=libstd error. QnnBackend_DeviceCreate failed: 14001; error_component=Dependent library; line_no=1797; thread_id=500525987064 error_code=1002; error_message=Layer parameter value is invalid. error_code=1002; error_message=Layer parameter value is invalid. No backend could validate Op=InceptionV3/InceptionV3/Conv2d_1a_3x3/convolution Type=Conv2d error code=3110; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=794; thread_id=498141216000; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=276; thread_id=500525987064

snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp OUTPUT:

snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->setRuntime
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->RuntimeCheck
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Setting up QnnBackend
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Snpe-QNN backend initialization failed
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: CPU side validation passed.

PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: starting calculator test
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Loading HTP stub: libcalculator_htp.so
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Successfully loaded DSP library - 'libcalculator_htp.so'.  Setting up pointers.
Error opening session with unsigned PD
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: -1 . Error while executing the sum function.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Please use testsig if using unsigned images.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Also make sure ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH points to directory containing skels.
Unit Test on the runtime DSP: Failed.
SNPE is NOT supported for runtime DSP on the device.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->IsRuntimeAvailable
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: CPU side validation passed.

PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: starting calculator test
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Loading HTP stub: libcalculator_htp.so
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Successfully loaded DSP library - 'libcalculator_htp.so'.  Setting up pointers.
Error opening session with unsigned PD
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: -1 . Error while executing the sum function.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Please use testsig if using unsigned images.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Also make sure ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH points to directory containing skels.
Runtime DSP Prerequisites: Absent.

Another thing is that, i tried SNPE-1.52 with its dsp lib in the begining, the inception_v3 example could run on my sm7325 dsp, so i guess the dsp is fine.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Many thanks!!!
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.