Forums - Conv3d transpose still not working

1 post / 0 new
Conv3d transpose still not working
ktjktj0911
Posted: Mon, 2023-08-07 01:36

Hello everyone,

I have posted this issue few weeks from now and still did not find a solution.

I am currenlty working on SNPE2.12 and QNN2.12 and both of the have exact same problem.

I am trying to run conv3d unet architecture on htp however, decoder part does not work on snpe due to conv3dTranspose.

Thus, I have tried to mimic conv3dtranspose by using operation similar to pixelshuffle (by increasing channel and reshape to increase width, height, depth). 

However, this also gives error about the rank. It seems like reshape of 5d tensor not supported on snpe.

Here the model that I have tested.

input = tf.keras.layers.Input((64,64,48,1))
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=8, kernel_size=3, strides=(2,2,2), padding="same") (input)
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=16, kernel_size=3, strides=(2,2,2), padding="same") (x)
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=32, kernel_size=3, strides=(2,2,2), padding="same") (x)

x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=256, kernel_size=1, padding="same") (x)
x = tf.reshape(x, (-1, 16,16,12,32))
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=16, kernel_size=3, padding="same") (x)

x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=128, kernel_size=1, padding="same") (x)
x = tf.reshape(x, (-1, 32,32,24,16))
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=8, kernel_size=3, padding="same") (x)

x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=64, kernel_size=1, padding="same") (x)
x = tf.reshape(x, (-1, 64,64,48,8))
x = tf.keras.layers.Conv3D(filters=1, kernel_size=3, padding="same") (x)
output = tf.identity(x)
model = tf.keras.Model(input, output)
tf.keras.models.save_model(model, "3dconv")

Is there way to use conv3d transpose or reshape 5d tensor?

thank you

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.