Forums - RB3 board: Cannot use DSP and GPU

1 post / 0 new
RB3 board: Cannot use DSP and GPU
adrien.pierret
Posted: Mon, 2023-06-26 00:19

Hello everyone,

I am currently using the following board for some testing:

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/internet-of-things/industrial/industri...

And based on the spec it does include a GPU and DSP.
However when I check with SNPE SDK 1.x if those are available for use with the following code:

std::cout << "GPU: " << zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable(zdl::DlSystem::Runtime_t::GPU) << std::endl;
  std::cout << "CPU: " << zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable(zdl::DlSystem::Runtime_t::CPU) << std::endl;
  std::cout << "DSP: " << zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable(zdl::DlSystem::Runtime_t::DSP) << std::endl;

Only the CPU is returned as 1.
So my question is, is there any reason the SNPE SDK cannot have access to DSP and GPU it is meant to use on a Qualcomm board?
Do I need to enable the hardward or something like that?
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.