Forums - Cannot read DLC on aarch64

1 post / 0 new
Cannot read DLC on aarch64
adrien.pierret
Posted: Wed, 2023-06-14 23:20

Hello everyone.

For one of my project I migrated the code from C++ SDK 1.X to C SDK 2.X.
When I run the code with the apprioriate DLC on my computer (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS) the C code runs without any issue and behaves as expected.

However, when I recompile the code on aarch64 (Qualcomm robotics RB3 platform, SDA845 processor), the code doesn't work anymore.
I am using exactly the same code (just recompiled to aarch64) and the same DLC that I used on my PC that were working fine.

Other information:
- The DLC was generate using the onnx-to-dlc converter
- The C++ version of the code (SDK 1.X) still works fine with the appropriate DLC for SDK 1.X. This on both PC and aarch64.

Has anyone experienced it before? Am I missing anything?
Code wise it fails at the following:

const Snpe_StringList_Handle_t strList_opt = Snpe_SNPE_GetInputTensorNames(*m_snpe);

if (strList_opt == nullptr) {
    printf("getInputTensorNames() error\n");
    return RET_ERR;
  }
strList_opt is actually null. I only had that error before when there were issues related to the DLC files.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.