Forums - Print statements from libSNPE.so

1 post / 0 new
Print statements from libSNPE.so
anirudhm84
Posted: Fri, 2021-09-03 05:52

Hi,

I have an application that uses the SDK to run inference and I have some UDL code as part of this code. I notice that there are some print statements that occur while running the application. These seem to occur from the libSNPE.so functions.

The statements have the following pattern

Copying input for name <some name>, value of ptr is <some ptr value>

Doing a "grep "Copying input for" -a ./libSNPE.so" gives me a match indicating that these statements occur from libSNPE.so and not from my applicaton.

I was wondering if there is a way to disable these print statements.

I have checked 1.25.x, 1.42.x and 1.53.x versions of the SDK and all three provide a match.

EDIT: I am not using / enabling any DiagLog code. And while building the snpe, I use the setDebugMode(false) option. 

Thanks,

--

Anirudh M

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.