Forums - Can't select DSP runtime

1 post / 0 new
Can't select DSP runtime
k.ymmr
Posted: Wed, 2021-07-14 23:31

I tried to run Android app with SNPE 1.36 on SDM660.
DSP runtime fall in my apk when  SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder.build();

try {

final SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder builder = new SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder(application);

builder.setDebugEnabled(true);
            builder.setModel(modelstream, modelSize);
            builder.setCpuFallbackEnabled(true);
            builder.setRuntimeOrder(DSP); //can't only DSP
            //builder.setRuntimeOrder(GPU); //can run builder build
            //builder.setRuntimeOrder(CPU); //can run  builder build
            builder.setOutputLayers("Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression","add"); //MobilenetSSD non-quantized
            network = builder.build(); //Error. Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: None of the selected runtime targets are supported.
        } catch (IOException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();

}

Benchmark tool was sucess with DSP runtime. 
SNPE1.36 document show 660 supported device with DSP(CDSP)

I use "snpe-release.aar" and "platform-vaildator.aar".
I thought needless to set environment(Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine SDK: DSP Runtime Environment (qualcomm.com))

I checked next.

PlatformValidator(PlatformValidatorUtil.Runtime.DSP).RuntimeAvailable(getApplication()) ->false

PlatformValidator(PlatformValidatorUtil.Runtime.DSP).runtimeCheck(getApplication()) ->false   

PlatformValidator(PlatformValidatorUtil.Runtime.DSP).coreVersion(getApplication()) -> Hexagon Architecture V60

Are there need some setting?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.