Forums - failed to execute network with dsp

1 post / 0 new
failed to execute network with dsp
Posted: Thu, 2021-04-22 02:54
I have tested with Inception_v3 model. It works fine with all(cpu/gpu/dsp/aip) runtimes.
when I tryed to run my model net converted from tensorflow's pb file, it words fine with cpu/gpu runtimes but failed with dsp/aip runtimes.
I execute the command below:
snpe-net-run --container model_q.dlc --input_list data/target_raw_list.txt --use_dsp
and I recieve the log below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model String: N/A
SNPE v1.49.0.2587
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processing DNN input(s):
data/fullbody.raw
Applying padding
Applying padding
Applying padding
error_code=910; error_message=DSP runtime system error. Failed to execute network.  Error code: -6, layer id: 0, op type: 0, extra: 0, backendErrorCode: 0.; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=610; thread_id=-192352832
Enviroment
Snapdragon 855
SNPE version 1.49.0

The message in this log is not enough, I want to know the reason why dsp failed. Is it beause any op or layer is not supported? and how can I get more log about the failure?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.