Forums - SNPE MobileSSD DLC inference result does not match TF inference result

1 post / 0 new
SNPE MobileSSD DLC inference result does not match TF inference result
feitingchen28
Posted: Mon, 2020-10-05 03:00
Hi

I have followed the MobileSSD SNPE tutorial, and have successfully converted the MobilneSSD 1.12 pretrained model into DLC and running SNPE DLC inference on Linux.

However, the problem occurred when I trained my oen MobileSSD model.

I am still able to convertt into DLC, execute the inference, but the results are different than the TF inference result.

I've followed the insturctions in the documentation tensorflow object_detection(https://github.com/tensorflow/models/tree/master/research/object_detection), train my ssd_mobilenet_v2, and then transfer to inference graph.

Confirm that the inference graph is ol, the score is between 0 and 1.

[0.7235, 0.6781, 0.4697, 0, 0, ...]

Folloewd the instructions in the documentation to convert the inference graph to dlc by the following command 

snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc

--input_network fronze_inference_graph.pb

--input_dim Preprocessor/sub 1,300,300,3

--out_node detection_classes

--out_node detection_boxes

--out_node detection_scores

--output_path mobilenet_ssd.dlc

--allow_unconsumed_nodes

Run the dlc model.

snpe-net-run

--container mobilenet_ssd.dlc

--input_list raw_list.txt

raw_list.txt

# Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression add

image.raw

View the detection_scores of model results:
[1.124, 1.17, 1.16, 1.1581, 1.15771,1.15596, 1.15431, 1.15336,1.15005,...]

The results of dlc is different of the tf model and number should be between 0 and 1. 

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

My package version

Tensorflow version: 1.12.0

Snpe version:1.41.0

Thank for help.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.