Forums - SNPE-QNX

1 post / 0 new
SNPE-QNX
kevanjake
Posted: Wed, 2020-05-27 09:31

I'm trying to run snpe-net-run(snpe1.27.2) on qnx 700, but got the "Memory fault (core dumped)". 

Belows are my cmds:

# export SNPE_TARGET_ARCH=aarch64-qnx-gcc5.4
# export SNPE_TARGET_STL=libPlatformValidatorShared.so
# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/zys/snpe-1.27.2.qnx/lib/aarch64-qnx-gcc5.4
# export PATH=$PATH:/zys/snpe-1.27.2.qnx/bin/aarch64-qnx-gcc5.4
# snpe-net-run -h

errors:
Process 614457 (snpe-net-run) terminated SIGSEGV code=1 fltno=11 ip=0000000001029058 mapaddr=0000000000029058. ref=0000000000000000
Memory fault (core dumped)

Could someone help me fix this problem?

"Ooooh yes, deeper," I moaned, as I felt her finger slide inside past her tongue. My hips rose up from off the chilly surface that was warming from my body heat. She pulled her wet finger out of my pussy, and I felt it rub against my wrinkled butt hole. God, it was hot! Electricity flowed from within me as I leaked juice from my kuter, as Brooke sucked and flicked her tongue around my puffy lips. As I shuddered from her magical tongue, her wet finger suddenly entered my ass and I practically blacked out from ecstasy https://sexchat.bar/ .

As she slowly fingered my asshole, Ryan got behind Brooke. She was bent at the waist as she worked her tongue on me. He kneeled down and grabbed her by the hips and started to rub her ass cheeks and lick her ass. I saw her eyes peeking over my mound shoot open in response. Mike stood over me on my left, and he leaned over to suck my tits. I reached down and started stroking his monster cock. I felt the wet pre cum from the tip, so I naturally wiped it off with my finger and licked it. Mike gently worked my boobs with his hands as he kissed my rock hard nipples. I began to stroke his big woody even faster.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.