Forums - Mobilenet_SSD - snpe v1.31

1 post / 0 new
Mobilenet_SSD - snpe v1.31
calin.cosma
Posted: Mon, 2019-10-21 08:49

Hello,

I have been trying to convert MobileNet SSD model for a while now, sticking with the instructions from https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/convert_mobilenetssd.html . 

But nothing seems to work, the model does not convert without 'allow_unconsumed_nodes' flag, it has a bunch of errors although every operation is stated as being 'implemented'. And while it converts using 'allow_unconsumed_nodes' , the output is horrible. It has nothing to do with the performance of the original model.

I've seen many people ask and wonder on this forum, does the model really converts? How do you get it to work?  What am I doing wrong? 

I have spent countless hours wondering how to get this model running while blindly following the instructions. I don't think it works out of the box. There are a lot of errors, nodes that don't convert, operations that return irelevant numbers, thus propagating errors into the final output, etc..

Q: Is there a way to correctly convert the MobileNet_SSD model, from your link (ssd_mobilenet_v2_quantized_300x300_coco_2019_01_03.tar.gz), from top to bottom, while keeping a relevant output? Yes or no?

If so, how do you do it? Because your instructions do not produce a usable MobileNet_SSD model.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.