Forums - One suggestion for SNPE scripts, about the python version conflict

1 post / 0 new
One suggestion for SNPE scripts, about the python version conflict
zhangjingwei
Posted: Thu, 2019-01-10 00:31

Hi All,

I am an Andorid developer, recently I am using the SNPE SDK, and find a problem:

The SDK supports python 2, Although I could set the command "python" to be linked to the python2, but could you just make a small change to your scripts?

Your script:  #!/usr/bin/env python

My suggestion:#!/usr/bin/env python2

It's not only Qcom's problem, all the SDK providers did the same thing, but if you guys could just add one character, it would make a big convenience for us developers when setting up the necessary env.

Thanks a lot.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.