Forums - Question about the create time in the result of benchmark

1 post / 0 new
Question about the create time in the result of benchmark
Posted: Thu, 2018-09-20 23:56

Hi,

What does the meaning of create time in the result of benchmark?

I use the benchmark to collect performance metrics, and I find the column of create time in the csv result, what does this mean? This time cost is very important to our project and I have not fond any explanation about it in the document even the version of 1.19.

When we develop the app with the help of android api, exactly the function of network.execute(inputsMap), we find the time cost is more than inference time in the result of benchmark. Does this time include the create time?

Any reply from you will be greate appreciate.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.