Forums - How snpe runs on the mobile phone only using c++ API

1 post / 0 new
How snpe runs on the mobile phone only using c++ API
gdwanyq
Posted: Sun, 2018-09-09 19:00

Hi, the example(C++ tutorial) needs to run on a phone with the help of a computer.  How to run the example on a phone instead of using a computer to input command?

I try to compile the C++ code into a dynamic library (.so file), and then load the .so file on the HAL layer:

handle_DEEPMODEL = dlopen("system/lib/hw/libdeepmodel.so",RTLD_LAZY);

but, I cannot open the libdeepmodel.so. Did i go wrong on this road? I am very confused. I need your help, thanks very much anyway. 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.