Forums - caffe mobilenet ssd model on android project

1 post / 0 new
caffe mobilenet ssd model on android project
Jacob_Ke
Posted: Fri, 2018-07-27 02:02

Hi,

I used mobilenet ssd caffe model on android  camera app just like  the example from sdk 1.17

Most of time it works, but sometime, i would got the following error 

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create native tensor!

at com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.internal.NativeFloatTensor.nativeInit(Native Method)
        at com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.internal.NativeFloatTensor.<init>(NativeFloatTensor.java:34)
        at com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.internal.NativeNetwork.readTensor(NativeNetwork.java:344)
        at com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.internal.NativeNetwork.readOutputTensors(NativeNetwork.java:334)
        at com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.internal.NativeNetwork.execute(NativeNetwork.java:137)
        at com.asus.camera.caffe.DetectorActivity$4.run(DetectorActivity.java:348)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:751)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:159)
        at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

I have done this on sdk 1.15 and no error found, everything's fine.

I guess the reason of error is that it found zero object, but i'm not so sure.

Has anyone seen this before?

When the camera app catches picture like the following, I will get error

The phone is zenfone 3 which is equipped with S625
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.