Forums - QPM Login Failure after signing agreements

1 post / 0 new
QPM Login Failure after signing agreements
mcmordie
Posted: Wed, 2024-04-10 13:18

[EDIT: resolved on its own after waiting 4 hours]

Hello,

I am trying to install Hexagon SDK for Linux.  I have QPM3 on both Linux and Windows.  Both prompt me that 'Product Kit License Agreement is not signed... click here'.  When I go to qualcomm.com/agreements it shows all agreements as up to date and signed.

I was not having this issue until I installed QPM3 for Linux (on the same machine).  

When I go to qpm.qualcomm.com under Tools the catalog is blank (normally I see a number of Tools listed for download here).

Any thoughts on how to resolve?

Dave

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.