Forums - qaic access violation

1 post / 0 new
qaic access violation
ericsteimle
Posted: Fri, 2021-05-14 12:43

Hi,

I'm using windows 7 and downloaded the latest Hexagon 3.5.3 sdk.  I tried to build calculator and benchmark for the sxr1130, however I keep getting this strange QAIC access violation error. I see the error even if I just try to run qaic from the command line. Is there anyway around this?

D:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.5.3/build/make.d.ext/android/defines_android_ReleaseG_
aarch64.min:32: "Using default tools location: ANDROID_TOOLS_DIR=D:/Qualcomm/Hex
agon_SDK/3.5.3/tools/android-ndk-r19c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/windows-x86_64"
D:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.5.3/build/make.d.ext/android/defines_android_ReleaseG_
aarch64.min:41: "Using default platform location: ANDROID_PLATFORM_DIR=D:/Qualco
mm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.3/tools/android-ndk-r19c/platforms/android-26/arch-arm64"
************  LIB=libadsprpc ************
making D:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.5.3/tools/qaic
make[1]: Entering directory `D:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.3/tools/qaic'

Access violation in generated code when reading 0x77d20fff

Attempting to reconstruct a stack trace...

Frame        Code address
 * 0x3a6f528    0x350000

make[1]: *** [bin/qaic.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.3/tools/qaic'
make: *** [QAIC] Error 2
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.