Forums - How to build and run factorial example on Linux(Ubuntu)?

1 post / 0 new
How to build and run factorial example on Linux(Ubuntu)?
gino0
Posted: Mon, 2019-05-27 23:11

I am using:

• Ubuntu 16.04
  • Hexagon DSP SDK 3.4.3
  • Hexagon Tools 8.3.02
  • Eclipse Juno

I am following the "Developing your first project" from Hexagon_SDK/3.4.3/docs/eclipse_first_project.html and there seems to be no instructions for building and running the factorial example on Linux.

I am getting the following error:

14:53:41 **** Incremental Build of configuration LLVM_Static-Debug for project factorial ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
hexagon-clang-cpp -mv55 -D__FILENAME__=__FILE__ -I/usr/include -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -std=c++14 -o factorial.o ../factorial.cpp 
hexagon-ar r factorial.lib factorial.o 
hexagon-strip -x factorial.lib -o factorial_strip.lib 
hexagon-strip: ac_read_objs failed: file format not recognized
If I try to do the "Run As.." then "Hexagon C/C++ Application", it is showing "Launch failed. Binary not found."

What are the steps for building and running on Linux?
Or better yet, where is the documentation for Linux?
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.