Forums - cornerApp detcted 0 corner and getting "cornerApp FAILED!!!" message

1 post / 0 new
cornerApp detcted 0 corner and getting "cornerApp FAILED!!!" message
hiren
Posted: Fri, 2019-04-19 04:01

Hi,

I am using Hexagon SDK 3.4.1 version on Q820.

I am trying to run cornerApp using cornerApp_walkthrough.py but i am getting below message:

---- Run CornerApp Example on ADSP ----
adb wait-for-device shell ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH="/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp:/system/lib/rfsa/adsp:/dsp;" /vendor/bin/cornerApp
initq6 done...
Num corners detected: 0. Expected: 60 
run time of corner detection: 236535 microseconds for 100 iterations
deinit done...
cornerApp FAILED!!!
Done

calculator example run successfully, So i think there is no issue with ADSP init.
---- Run Calculator Example Locally on Android ----
adb wait-for-device shell ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH="/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp:/system/lib/rfsa/adsp:/dsp;" /vendor/bin/calculator 1 1000

- starting calculator test
- allocate 4000 bytes from ION heap
- creating sequence of numbers from 0 to 999
- compute sum locally
- sum = 499500
- success

---- Run Calculator Example on ADSP ----
adb wait-for-device shell ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH="/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp:/system/lib/rfsa/adsp:/dsp;" /vendor/bin/calculator 0 1000

- starting calculator test
- allocate 4000 bytes from ION heap
- creating sequence of numbers from 0 to 999
- compute sum on the DSP
- sum = 499500
- success

Done

So can someone please suggest what is the issue with cornerApp example.

Thanks,
Hiren

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.