Forums - Simple functions as printf cannot be resolved

1 post / 0 new
Simple functions as printf cannot be resolved
jialis
Posted: Wed, 2018-08-08 03:19

Hecagon SDK 3.3.3

Linux 64-bit

After installation of the SDK, I followed the guide :  <where the SDK was installed>/Hexagon_SDK/3.3.3/docs/eclipse_first_project.html

It cannot solve the basic functions as printf and cout.  I tried it with even simpler Hello World, and got the same error.

My code:

Quote:

#include <iostream>

#include "stdio.h"

using namespace std;
 int main(){

printf ("Hello\n");
cout<<"Hello 2"<<endl;

}

The info in Problem window:

Errors(4 items)

Function 'printf' could not be resolved

Symbol 'cout' coude not be resovled

Symbol 'endl'  coude not be resovled

Symbol 'std'  coude not be resovled.

This problem doesn't always appear.  It normal clear when I restart the SDK for the first time.  Whenever I'am editing the existing cpp file, the errors comes out.    When building the project, the compiler claims the errors but the file can sometime still run with Hexagon simulator.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.