Forums - make.d glue generator

1 post / 0 new
make.d glue generator
joes
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-01 09:02

Some examples use FARF message output to logcat, e.g. calculator, and other examples use dspCV to control performance, e.g. downscaleBy2.

Now I wanted to change downscaleBy2 to also use FARF and output to logcat since mini-dm doesn't work for me, but it does't build after I added adspmsgd to downscaleBy2_LIBS, the error is

make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'adspmsgd.a', needed by 'android_Debug/downscaleBy2'.  Stop.

It looks like the make.d glue is generated by some tool and only contains paths for the libraries used by the project when the glue was generated.

I was able to manually fix up the glue/android_debug.min to make it build, but I wonder how this is supposed to be done right?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.