Forums - calculator_walkthrough.py can not sign 32 bit HLOS

1 post / 0 new
calculator_walkthrough.py can not sign 32 bit HLOS
apivovarov
Posted: Fri, 2019-12-13 00:45

I'm not sure where people supposed to post bug reports. Let me try it here.

Hexagon SDK v3.4.3 Linux

I noticed that calculator_walkthrough.py can not get serialnumber on 32 bit Linux device (such as QCS605)
It is because it pushes 64 bit "getserial" binary instead of 32 bits.

The command I run is: python calculator_walkthrough.py -T sdm845 -L -32

Internally it  calls "python /root/workplace/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.4.3/scripts/testsig.py -LE"

But it does not add "-32" param to testsig.py command

to fix it we need to fix get_DST_PARAMS function in scripts/Common_Walkthrough.py and add new line after line 108

call_test_sig+=' -32'

# result
    if LocalParser.linux_env:                       #If -L specified, UbuntuARM_Debug_aarch64

call_test_sig='python '+ HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT+'/scripts/testsig.py -LE'
        APPS_DST='/usr/bin'
        DSP_DST='/usr/lib/rfsa/adsp/'
        if LocalParser.thirty_two_bit:
            LIB_DST='/usr/lib'
            call_test_sig+='-32' # ********** + Line 109 - FIX FIX FIX FIX ***************
        else:
            LIB_DST='/usr/lib64'

ADSP_LIB_PATH="\"/usr/lib/rfsa/adsp:/dsp;\"";

P.S. Can you also add QCS605 to the list of devices (-T param)?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.