Forums - Problems on making apk running on Android phones

1 post / 0 new
Problems on making apk running on Android phones
Posted: Fri, 2017-12-22 00:28

Is there someone knows how to build an apk installing to an android device (Mi 6 with SDM835)to run the example contained n the Hexagon SDK? I have made many attempts but it won't work for apk. The problem is mainly about "No such a directory of libAPP_skel.so".

I didn't use the cmd-line to push the so files to the device. I just wonder is there any way to build an apk to install on device to use the DSP functionality without cmd-line and adb.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.