Forums - adsprpcd can not run.

1 post / 0 new
adsprpcd can not run.
yangmin_jkzn
Posted: Thu, 2015-11-26 06:33

Hi,

I use APQ8094 as my develop platform. First, i follow the steps in "Technologies_FastRPC.html" to setup the FastRPC driver, but find no "adsprpc-smd" and "adsprpc.ko" in the folder, then i try to run "adsprpcd", it shows log below, but still no adsprpcd process can be find.

root@s810:/system/bin # adsprpcd

WARNING: linker: adsprpcd: unused DT entry: type 0x6ffffffe arg 0x628
WARNING: linker: adsprpcd: unused DT entry: type 0x6fffffff arg 0x1

then i run the "logcat -s adsprpc", it shows:

1|root@s810:/data # logcat -s adsprpc

--------- beginning of system
--------- beginning of main
E/adsprpc ( 8614): vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:153::error: -1: dev >= 0
E/adsprpc ( 8614): vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:230:/dev/adsprpc-smd device initialization error: No such file or directory
E/adsprpc ( 8614): vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/adsprpcd.c:26::error: -1: 0 == remote_handle_open(ITRANSPORT_PREFIX "attachguestos", &fd)
E/adsprpc ( 8614): vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/adsprpcd.c:40:adsprpcd exiting nErr=-1

what does this error mean? how can i make adsprpcd running?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.