Forums - H264 stream won't play on Adreno 305

1 post / 0 new
H264 stream won't play on Adreno 305
shane.mann
Posted: Mon, 2015-11-02 04:05

Hi all,

My company are new to the field of playing streams in android apps but a customer has requested that we have the ability to Play a H264 stream.

The H264 stream is generated by an old encoder (MG1264 H.264 Video Codec) and it won't play via the GPU on the samsung tablet running the Ardeno 305 GPU.

I've been trawlling the internet to find out what settings the 305 expects for Playing H264 but I can't find anything. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

shane

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.