Forums - Issues found calling DSP for running demo

1 post / 0 new
Issues found calling DSP for running demo
xiaohan.wang1
Posted: Wed, 2020-02-05 16:19

Hi guys,

I am installed Hexagon SDK successfully, but it seems that everytime I want to run some examples I met problem as "Signature fail", and the DSP  handle broke after the signature check.

I tested many examples, like down_scaling, calculator, gaussin, and even Fastcv, but always fail because of sign verify.

Test phone: (rooted) Oppo reno 10x, Google Pixel 4

Those phones are "855" snapdragon, which means that I should not need to sign for DSP application.  But I still follow the instructions to sign "testsig".

For example, the error message for fastcv is as follow:

Begin of fcvQ6SessionInit_internal dsp_handle=0 22620 vendor/qcom/proprietary/cv noship/fastcv/src/qdsp_rpc/multi_domains/qcvaq6rpc_clnt_abstractionLayer.c

Error 1d: verify local handle failed.

Error 1d: get domain from handle failed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

XIaohan

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.