Forums - snpe1.15 dlc failed on QCS605 with error_code=101

1 post / 0 new
snpe1.15 dlc failed on QCS605 with error_code=101
Posted: Sat, 2018-09-15 01:00
Hi, Dear,

Backgroud:
The android version is 8.1.0 with the kernel update to 20180405 and the SDK version is 27. SNPE 1.15.0  

Problem:
The error on the adb windows of the host pc is as following:
The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.
error_code=101; error_message=Invalid parameter in user config. Attempted to set a neural network configuration option DSP that is not 

supported on this platform.; error_component=System Configuration; line_no=118; thread_id=-380439388

Checking:
1, I have checked all the info of adsp path, it is ok with the right path and the right lib files in the right place.
My dlc files have worked well on the 820 platform(which is MSM8996) with Android 4.X.
2, I followed the tutorial strictly, but I did not find three lib files called libsnpe_dsp_v65_domains_skel.so,libsnpe_dsp_domains_skel.so
and libsnpe_dsp_domains.so, I do not know if it is the root cause about the error?

Help:
Could the dear Qualcomm supports and snpe experts help me ,even just some advice is very helpfull? 

Best Regards
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.