Forums - DSP Module Manager is disabled in QACT Lite

1 post / 0 new
DSP Module Manager is disabled in QACT Lite
sai.akula
Posted: Wed, 2018-10-24 23:33

Hi All,

I am working with QACT Lite v6.0.3.5 and it's documentation says we can add the new module using Module Design Manager.

but it is disabled in my QACT design window.can some one let me know how to add module using Module Design Manager or with ./amdb_mgr in command line.

while  adding  capi  module using ./amdb_mgr in command line  what is the prelode type we need to give to represent module as encoder?

appritiate your support.thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.