Forums - CAPI_v2 unable to run with amdb_mgr

1 post / 0 new
CAPI_v2 unable to run with amdb_mgr
sai.akula
Posted: Thu, 2018-10-04 23:20

Hi all,

am working on APPI/CAPI from last few weaks currently am useing SDK 3.3.3. and QACT vertion 6.0.3.5.  

using these tools am able to build and push APPI modules in playback tropologies. creating new modules and pushing also done successfully.

but same i am trying to do in voice tropology with CAPI_v2 module.hear are the isses am facing

1)what is the type parameter in amdb_mgr parameters list?

add_capi_v2         type  id1  id2  preload  filename_str  get_static_properties_str  init_str

2) how to push capi_v2 module? is it same like APPI or different?

3)am using tools HEXAGON_TOOLS  6.4.03 for building on 3.3.3 SDK. will there be any tools dependent to build capi_v2?

shall i update my tools to 8.1.05?

please someone replay me to clear these.

thanks,

Silas. 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.