Forums - FastCV for Windows on ARM

1 post / 0 new
FastCV for Windows on ARM
robobeg
Posted: Fri, 2022-04-01 00:55

Hello.

I know that FastCV supports only Android OS but it seems to have supported WinRT previously according to some past posts here.

I would like to know whether there is a FastCV version that supports Windows on ARM. If not, I also would like to know whether Windows on ARM will be supported in the near future.

Currently I am developing a computer vision app for MS Hololens 2, which incorporates Snapdragon 850 CPU and Adreno 630 GPU, and I want to  pull every performance from the hardware. I found SDKs such as FastCV, Hexagon SDK, Adreno SDK, and etc...  but all seem to support only Android OS, which is quite disappointing.

Sincerely,

Hyung-jin

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.