Forums - how to use fcvSVMPredict2Classf32 this function

1 post / 0 new
how to use fcvSVMPredict2Classf32 this function
tiansongzhao
Posted: Tue, 2019-10-15 01:41

HI 

i have been tring to know this function ,and  i have made a svm model named "svm.xml" through opencv ,but now how can i load this model by this function  in linux ?
it is refence to 
SVM prediction for two classes.
The function returns the confidence scores for test vectors using the equation: confidence(i) = sum_j( svCoef[j] * Kernel(vec_i, sv_j) - rho; The SVM model(svCoef, sv, rho) can be obtained using the training function of libSVM or openCV.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.